Saturday 13 October 2012

Our Travels around Australia

On Tuesday the 9th of October, we officially started our travels around Australia..
Here is the lead up to our adventure:- 













                                                                      For what seemed like forever, I was packing, sorting, throwing things away, and sorting some more.. I officially hate moving! It was a sad thing for me as I had to sort out alot of Josh's possession's, and most were stored for so long {tools, shoes etc} I just had to throw them away. It was time to be practical. I did however find some old photos that made me cry..I would like to share them with on here, as this is our family blog, and I want to remember when and where I found these shots.. I can't believe my babies are so grown up now!
 

1 comment: